If clothes are too creased after washing in washer - dryer, refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions.
There may be several reasons for this:
- Make sure you do not overload the drum with laundry. See the user manual for instructions regarding the volume and type of fabrics. (If you do not have your user manual, refer to Where can I find the user manual for my appliance?).
- Put less laundry in your washing machine.
- Make sure to select the correct spin speed for the type and volume of laundry.
- Consult Wash care symbols on labels or the user manual for detailed guidance, and program the machine in accordance with wash care labels on the clothing. (If you do not have your user manual, refer to Where can I find the user manual for my appliance?).
The water temperature is too high:
- Make sure that the programmed water temperature is suitable for the type of laundry in the drum.
- In cotton cycles, the clothes are washed with a low water level, vigorous washing and a high spin speed to finish.
- All these factors make clothes creased.
- Use gentle wash cycles for clothes that crease easily.
Tip: Make sure you remove your laundry from the drum as soon as it has been spun because clothes can become creased if they are left in the drum for a long time.