Error message C9 or F9 indicates an imbalance during a spin cycle.
- Resetting is recommended on early machines.
- Start by closing the door and setting the cycle selector to zero.
- Press the two buttons at the top (soak and pre-wash).
- At the same time, turn the cycle selector counter-clockwise to the delicate spin cycle.
- Then release the two buttons and continue turning the selector counter-clockwise all the way round to off (almost one full turn).
- Try to wash normally.
- If the display continues to show error C9, the bearings in the appliance’s motor may be faulty.
Important: Only reset the appliance once. Frequent resetting contributes to wearing off of the motor.
- If the problem reoccurs, there is probably a fault of the motor or the motor’s bearings.
If the above suggestion do not resolve the issue, contact an Authorized Service Center.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Make a note of the reported error code and quote it when you request an engineer. This will not solve your problem, but it will help our engineer identify the cause of the problem.
- Report error code: DU
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.