It is normal for the washing machine to display 1-minute pause for easy care and gentle cycles.
- After a wash cycle, there is an anti-crease cycle which lasts about 30 minutes.
- During this remaining cycle, the display will show 1 minute, for example, and the OFF indicator light will illuminate.
- The laundry may be removed from the machine by pressing the START/PAUSE button.
- Turn the cycle button to off or switch off the machine via the power switch.
- The wash cycle is now complete.
If the above suggestion do not resolve the issue, contact an Authorized Service Center.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Make a note of the reported error code and quote it when you request an engineer. This will not solve your problem, but it will help our engineer identify the cause of the problem.
- Report error code: DG
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.