Discolored dishwasher baskets or spray arms
Brown deposits in the dishwasher
Red deposits in the dishwasher
- freestanding dishwasher
- integrated dishwasher
1. Examine the drain. Check for any large residue/deposit and remove them
2. Clean the appliance, including the rubber gasket of the door, with a soft damp cloth
3. Run long duration programmes at least 2 times per month
If you regularly use only short duration programmes, these can leave deposits of grease and limescale inside the appliance.
4. Use monthly a specific cleaning product for dishwashers. Follow carefully the instructions on the packaging of the product.
- Tomato and pasta sauces can leave red deposits on other items and appliance components. These deposits can be removed using a specialized detergent.
- Terra cotta objects can cause brown deposits on other objects in the dishwasher.