- Tumble dryer emits unpleasant smells
- Laundry smells unpleasant after drying
- Heat pump tumble dryer
- Condenser tumble dryer
1. Clean all filters and the condenser (if accessible) regularly and carefully as described in the user manual.
You can download user manual here.
2. If the laundry smells unpleasant after drying, this odour may have arisen before drying:
- When washing, pay attention to the correct dosage of the detergent.
- Wash the laundry with the highest temperature permitted by the care label and, if necessary, use stain remover or hygiene rinse aid.
- Dry the laundry immediately after washing and remove the laundry immediately after the end of the programme.
- If the laundry is still damp after drying, set a time drying program.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.