- Seal on the washing machine's door is loose, damaged or deformed
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
1. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the door seal is loose, damaged or deformed we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer to replace the seal.
1. Damage to the washing machine's door seal is normally caused by overloading the machine or catching the laundry between the seal and the door pane at the start of a wash cycle.
2. Washing fabrics which are heavily soiled with oil, grease or other greasy substances can damage rubber parts of the washing machine. Prewash such fabrics by hand before loading them into the washing machine.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.