- Chemical stains on laundry after washing in washing machine
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
- Top loader washing machine
1. Make sure that the laundry does not come into contact with the below products:
Stains on clothing / fabrics can be caused by a chemical reaction of certain personal care products in combination with the detergent, including, but not limited to:
- Household bleach
- Face cream
- Hair dyes/dyes
2. Use a pre-wash cycle. The pre-wash cycle must be run without any detergent.
3. Use the special cycle for the items to be washed.
4. Make sure you use the right amount of detergent as recommended by the detergent manufacturer.
NOTE: There is no universal way to remove chemical stains.