Skip to main content
Cooker hood remote control does not work
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Cooker hood remote control does not work
- Cooker hoods equipped with remote control
- Replace the batteries in the remote control, if necessary.
- Make sure the batteries are inserted properly, the button-shaped side is the “-” terminal and the flat side is the “+” terminal.
- Reset the hood as described in the user manual. The control unit will then register the hood again.
- If this doesn't resolve the issue, contact an Authorized Service Center.
- Batteries incorrectly inserted
- Discharged batteries
- Technical problem