- How does Hob²Hood function work in electronic gas plates?
- Electronic gas hobs
- Hob²Hood is an advanced automatic function which connects the hob to a special hood. Both the hob and the hood have an infrared signal communicator.
- Speed of the fan is defined automatically on the basis of the mode setting and temperature of the hottest cookware on the hob.
- The hob automatically sets the speed of the fan according to the cooking process.
- You can also operate the fan from the hob manually.
- The hood operates only when the hob is activated.
- For most of the hoods, the remote system is originally deactivated. Activate it before you use the function. For more information refer to the hood user manual.
Automatic Hob²Hood modes
|Mode||Mode description||Automatic light||Automatic fan speed|
|H3||Auto speed low||On||0-1|
|H4||Auto speed mid||On||0-1|
|H5||Auto speed high||On||0-2|
|H6||Auto speed intense||On||0-3|