If there is no sound coming from the Refrigerator, freezer and refrigerator - freezer compressor, refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions.
- Make sure that the appliance is properly connected to the power supply, and that the refrigeration system is on.
- Check for any sounds of operation after one hour.
- If the product is on and the compressor is silent, the refrigerator may be running its automatic defrost cycle.
- The defrosting program runs regularly and takes about 30 minutes. Consult the user manual to see whether your appliance uses this function. (If you do not have your user manual, refer to Where can I find the user manual for my appliance?).
- You can measure a refrigerator’s function by placing a glass of water with a thermometer in the middle of the center shelf and reading the temperature after 6 to 8 hours. If the temperature shown matches the one you set, the appliance is working correctly.
- If the above advice does not fix the issue, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
You can request a visit by one of our engineers by clicking on the link below.