If the warning light(s) of dryer cannot be switched off, refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions.
Most tumble dryers have three warning LEDs on the control panel.
- The filter LED:
- This LED is always illuminated at the end of the drying cycle and indicates that the filter should be cleaned after each drying cycle.
- The indication disappears when the appliance is switched off and on again.
- The empty water container LED (for tumble dryers with a condenser and heat pump only):
- This LED is always illuminated at the end of a drying cycle and indicates that the water tank should be emptied after each drying cycle.
- This LED is illuminated after the first drying cycle and there is no water in the water tank.
- The water will first be collected in a large container, before it is pumped to the water tank.
- If the LED is still illuminated after the machine reset, or if it illuminates at the beginning the cycle, the water is in the overflow tank.
- The condenser may need cleaning. If the dryer is connected to the drain via a hose, it may not have been connected properly, or there is a loop in the hose, if the drain hose has not been shortened.
- The condenser LED (for tumble dryers with a condenser and heat pump only):
- This LED indicates that the condenser should be cleaned regularly. If the appliance does not dry properly, try cleaning the condenser, filters and air ducts.
If the problem is not resolved after cleaning, we recommend contacting an Authorized Service Center.
To help you determine the exact nature of the problem, we recommend a visit by one of our authorized engineers to check the appliance and fix the problem.
When contacting us, please have the following information to hand. You will find this information on the manufacturer’s data plate:
- Model number
- Product number (PNC)
- ELC number
- Serial number
Data plate with model number, product number/PNC, ELC and serial number:
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Make a note of the reported error code and quote it when you request an engineer. This will not solve your problem, but it will help our engineer identify the cause of the problem.
- Report error code: JU
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.
You can request a visit by one of our engineers by clicking on the link below.