To Clean the tumble dryer’s filters, refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions.
The appliance’s filter is located in the door or door opening.
- Remove the filter from the holder.
- You can easily remove the fluff by rubbing along the filter.
- After cleaning the filter, put it back in the holder.
- The appliance is now ready to use.
If you have a condenser or heat pump tumble dryer, you must also clean the bottom of the machine. Refer to the user manual. (If you do not have your user manual, refer to Where can I find the user manual for my appliance?).
If the filters are excessively dirty or have limescale, they must be washed under running water or descaled.
- After cleaning, you should be able to see through them when you hold them up towards the light.
If you are unable to clean the filters, you can replace them. You can buy filters in the Webshop. (You can visit our Webshop by clicking on the link below).