- Washing machine’s inlet hose is leaking
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
- Top loader washing machine
1. Check the following:
- Inspect the inlet pipe adapter on the wall or water tap
- Check if the pipe connection is screwed on and tightened properly
- Check if there is no leak coming from the tap
- Check the water supply connection to the inlet of the machine
- The connection should be screwed on and tightened properly
NOTE: Fault due to installation is not under warranty and you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
2. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.