For oven general use / cleaning tips, refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions.
- Do not use a water bath in the oven.
- Food should never be kept in the oven when the appliance is switched off.
- Do not put food or dishes directly at the bottom of the oven.
- Never use the door as a storage surface.
Food cooked in an oven often contains seasonings and spices, apart from the actual main course. These include, for example, salt, vinegar, fruit acid, as well as highly alkaline vegetables.
Clean the oven after every use. It is significant not only for hygiene reasons, but also to help keep the appliance and the accessories in peak condition.
- Select the right method to clean the oven, depending on the enamel.
- Select an oven cleaner suitable for household appliances and follow the instructions on the bottle.
Warning: Do not use sharp objects or abrasive substances for cleaning.
Catalytic enamel (rough sides):
- Set the oven to 200oC and let it stand for 1.5 hours.
- Switch off the appliance and let it cool down.
- If leftover grease remains inside the oven, use a mild dishwashing detergent with a soft brush.
- Repeat the treatment several times, if necessary.
- Select a pyrolytic program appropriate for the level of grime in the oven.
- Refer to the user manual for further instructions. (If you do not have your user manual, refer to Where can I find the user manual for my appliance?).