- Fridge display shows dashes “—“
- The temperature inside the fridge is lower than 0°C
- Fridge freezer
1. Check whether the appliance is cooling correctly
- Measure the temperature with a thermometer in a glass of water placed inside the fridge. If the temperature is between +4 to +5°C, the fridge is working correctly.
- The core temperature of foodstuffs is more important than the internal air temperature of the fridge, as air temperature will fluctuate during each refrigeration cycle (between the refrigeration compressor starting and stopping).
- Please note that cheaper thermometers may show variations of ±1–2°C or more.
- Adjust the temperature by turning the temperature regulator or via the control panel.
2. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above suggestion did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.