If the light in my refrigerator, freezer, refrigerator - freezer does not work, refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions.
The bulb is expired:
- Unplug the appliance from the power socket and replace the bulb as described in the user manual. (If you do not have your user manual, refer to Where can I find the user manual for my appliance?).
Light switch is jammed:
- If your appliance has a visible light switch, it will be located inside.
- Clean it and ensure that it slides freely to resolve this issue.
One or both doors have been left open too long:
- If the doors are left open for too long, the control system will disable the lights.
- Close the door(s) fully and open it/them again to resolve the issue.
If none of the above advice resolves the issue, contact an Authorized Service Center.
You can contact an Authorized Service Center by clicking on the link below.