- How to install correctly my refrigerator / freezer / fridge freezer?
- Fridge freezers
1. Obey the installation instruction supplied with the appliance.
2. Wait at least 4 hours before connecting the appliance to the power supply.
This is to allow the oil to flow back in the compressor
3. Do not install the appliance close to radiators or cookers, oven or hobs.
4. Do not install the appliance where there is direct sunlight.
5. Do not install the appliance in areas that are too humid or too cold, such as the construction appendices, garages or wine cellars.
6. Set the vertical and horizontal level when the appliance is empty
7. Remove the door spacer from the gasket
Leaving the door spacer causes the door to be closed incorrectly
8. Wait more than 24 hours after first start of the appliance
9. Start the appliance (in middle setting) empty for 8 hours before the first loading
10. Place the freezer to the LEFT and the Fridge to the RIGHT side if you want to install them Side by Side (close together)