- Tumble dryer ends the programme immediately after the start
- The dryer starts briefly, but jumps to the end
- The laundry is not dried
- Vented dryer
- Condenser dryer
- Heat pump dryer
1. Do not put dry laundry in the appliance. Always use a time-controlled program to dry slightly damp laundry.
NOTE: Always choose a short drying time, otherwise the laundry could overheat and shrink!
NOTE: Never leave the dryer empty or with little laundry!
2. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above suggestion did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
1. Tumble dryer programmes are essentially either time-controlled or humidity-controlled.
For moisture-controlled programmes, such as cotton cupboard dry or iron dry, a conductivity measurement is performed at the beginning, which measures the moisture in the laundry. If the humidity in the laundry is too low or there is no or too little laundry in the appliance, the humidity can not be determined and the programme is canceled.