- Tumble dryer displays error message E60 and does not heat up. It indicates a heating problem.
- Vented dryer
- Condenser dryer
- Heat pump dryer
1. Make sure then that the tumble dryer is not built into, for instance, an enclosed cabinet without any ventilation.
The dryer can be installed as a free-standing unit or under the counter with the appropriate space. Refer to the user manual or separate installation leaflet supplied with your appliance. You can download user manual here.
2. Install the appliance in a room with enough space and good ventilation:
If the tumble dryer is installed in a room which is too small, condensation may occur.
- Make sure then that the room is large enough (more than roughly 10-12 m2).
- Small rooms will become quickly very hot because of the tumble dryer and the air humidity will condense on surfaces at a lower temperature.
- The problem can be rectified in many cases with good ventilation, for instance, by opening a window or a door during the drying process.
3. Clean the filters and door seal.
If the machine’s filters, condenser and door seal are not cleaned, they can produce an unnecessarily large amount of moisture in the room. For additional information refer to your user manual.
4. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Make a note of the reported error code and quote it when you request an engineer. This will not solve your problem, but it will help our engineer identify the cause of the problem.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.