If the dryer displays error message E20, C2 or emits 2 beeps/2 flashes it indicates a drainage, pump or software problem.
- Check if the external drain is connected correctly to a drain.
- In order to pump out the water directly into a drain, connect an external drain hose to a condensation dryer. There is a red or green hose at the top of the dryer's back. It should be taken out and extended using another length of hose. The water will no longer flow into the water tank, but will flow directly into the drain.
- Check if the hose is not twisted or clogged and if it has any loops. To avoid the twists, shorten the hose length, so that it hangs down freely into the drain. Failure to do this may cause an error code or a leak.
- Try resetting the appliance. Remove the plug from the socket, wait 30 seconds and then plug it in again.
- The same result may be achieved by using the safety switch.
- After plugging in the appliance, switch it on and select a program.
- If an error message appears on the display, we recommend contacting an Authorized Service Center.
You can contact an Authorized Service Center by clicking on the link below.
To help you determine the exact nature of the problem, we recommend a visit by one of our authorized engineers to check the appliance and fix the problem.
When contacting us, please have the following information to hand. You will find this information on the manufacturer’s data plate:
- Model number
- Product number (PNC)
- ELC number
- Serial number
Data plate with model number, product number/PNC, ELC and serial number:
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Make a note of the reported error code and quote it when you request an engineer. This will not solve your problem, but it will help our engineer identify the cause of the problem.
- Report error code: JM
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.
You can request a visit by one of our engineers by clicking on the link below.