- The "drum cleaning" icon shows on the washing machine display
- How to clean the washing machine drum?
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
- Top loader washing machine
1. Remove all laundry from the drum
2. Add a small quantity of powder detergent into the empty drum, in order to rinse out any left residues.
3. Run a Cotton programme with the highest temperature.
- The repeated and prolonged use of low temperature programmes can cause detergent deposits, fluff residues, bacterial growth inside the drum and the tub.
- This could generate bad odours and mildew. To eliminate these deposits and clean the inner part of the appliance, run a maintenance wash regularly (at least once a month)