If there are chemical stains on laundry after washing, refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions.
- There is no universal way to remove chemical stains.
Stains on clothing / fabrics can be caused by a chemical reaction of certain personal care products in combination with the detergent, including, but not limited to:
- Household bleach.
- Face cream.
- Hair dyes/dyes.
- Make sure that the laundry does not come into contact with the above products.
- Use a pre-wash cycle. The pre-wash cycle must be run without any detergent.
- Use the special cycle for the items to be washed.
- Make sure you use the right amount of detergent as recommended by the detergent manufacturer.