- Hob / cooker continuously blows / trips the fuse
- integrated elecric hob
- freestanding cooker with electric hob
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
- integrated gas hob
- freestanding cooker with gas hob
1. Make sure that the fuse is sufficient for the power load
Check with your electrician if you have the right fuse size and if the hob is connected to a separate fuse group.
2. Check if the appliance is correctly connected to the electrical supply
Ensure a correct installation by calling an authorized installer.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.