The robotic vacuum will only clean in areas with the proper amount of space.
If the robotic vacuum still gets stuck:
- It will pause normal cleaning and try to free itself. If the robotic vacuum succeeds, it will resume cleaning.
If the robotic vacuum is unable to free itself:
- It will stop and show an error code on the display.
- To proceed, place the appliance in the start position and re-start the cleaning.
- If the robot gets stuck again in the same place, try to block the area to prevent the appliance from accessing it again.
- For more information please see: (Instruction Book: Preparing the cleaning area).
- If the problem persists, we recommend contacting an Authorized Service Center.
You can contact an Authorized Service Center by clicking on the link below or via your smart phone app.