- Dishwasher does not start wash cycle
- integrated dishwasher
- freestanding dishwasher
1. Make sure the door are fully closed
Open and close the door again. If there is a click, this indicates that the door was closed properly.
2. Make sure if delay start function in disabled
Consult the user manual for detailed instructions on disabling this mode.
3. Check if previous cycle is not in progress
If a cycle is still in progress it needs to be canceled before programming the next cycle. To cancel the cycle, please read the section regarding cancelling cycles in the user manual for the dishwasher. On some models, the panel will show how you reset a cycle. You can download user manual here.
4. Check if "Ultra quiet" or “Night" options are selected:
These options involve long pauses in the wash cycle, lasting up to 20 minutes. The cycle may still be running.
5. Check if there are alert LEDs, acoustic alerts, or error messages:
The error message can be a flashing LED, a sequence of beeps or a code shown on the display. Consult the user manual for detailed information on how to resolve the issue. You can download user manual here.
6. Check for possible power issues:
- Make certain that the appliance is plugged in and switched on.
- Plug another device into the same socket to determine whether there is power.
- If the socket does not work, contact a local electrician to resolve the issue.
7. Check if there are tripped relays or blown fuse
- Reset the circuit-breaker / RCD device or replace the fuse
- You can reset the circuit-breaker by pushing the switch to the "ON" position
8. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above suggestions do not resolve the issue, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.