If the dishwasher displays error iC0/iCo, please refer to the suggestions below.
Have you tried resetting the appliance?
Resetting your appliance can often solve problems quickly.
- Remove the plug for the dishwasher, wait 1 minute and plug it back in.
- You can also turn off the power using the fuses on the panel/power switch.
- If you have pulled the machine out and then pushed it back into position, it is important to ensure that no tubing is kinked or crushed and that the tap is fully open.
- Turn on the dishwasher, select a suitable cycle and start it.
- If the cycle starts and operates normally, the problem has been resolved.
If the appliance does not start the cycle correctly after resetting:
- If you saw an error message before you reset your dishwasher, we will need to check it to see whether the appliance displays the same error message again or whether it has changed.
- If the appliance now shows a different error code, see the code in the user manual for help troubleshooting the problem. (If you do not have your user manual, refer to Where can I find the user manual for my appliance?).
If the above did not solve the issue, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
To help you determine the exact nature of the problem, we recommend a visit by one of our authorized engineers to check the appliance and fix the problem.
When contacting us, please have the following information to hand. You will find this information on the manufacturer’s data plate:
- Model number
- Product number (PNC)
- ELC number
- Serial number
Data plate with model number, product number/PNC, ELC and serial number:
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Make a note of the reported error code and quote it when you request an engineer. This will not solve your problem, but it will help our engineer identify the cause of the problem.
- Report error code: CL
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.
You can request a visit by one of our engineers by clicking on the link below.