- If the filter lamp is on, it may be reset without resetting the refrigerator.
- To do this, press the filter icon until the filter lamp goes off.
- If the filter lamp does not go off or the dispenser's buttons aren’t working, the refrigerator may need to be reset.
To reset the refrigerator if a padlock appears on the display at the same time:
- Unplug the appliance from the power socket.
- Reconnect the appliance to power.
- Press the "Mode" button (A) within 6 seconds after temperature is displayed and hold it down until all the icons light up.
- Press and hold the "Mode" button until temperature is displayed again.
- Reset the filter alarm by holding the "Filter" button (B) until the filter icon goes off.
To reset the refrigerator if the buttons aren’t working:
- You can reset the appliance by unplugging the power, waiting for 30 seconds, and then plugging it back in.
- If you cannot reach the power socket, you can use the fuse safety switch instead.
- When you have restored power to the appliance, turn it on again and test to see whether it’s now working properly.